Thursday, April 2, 2009

To blog, or not to blog...

Like my sister-in-law just said to me, blogging is so addictive.  I probably log on 3 or 4 times daily to read what's going on in every body else's lives. Its a super way to keep in touch with people, especially when you're not huge on talking on the phone (that would be me, I don't know why, I'm just not a huge fan). I love to see the pictures too! Bowen and Shay have the cutest baby! And Matt and Jenn always have awesome pictures to depict the fun they had, and Lynds and Chasey are so active and family oriented and SO pregnant! I just love it! I have just recently learned how to add pictures onto my page. =)  Most of the time I don't have anything special to blog about, or I blog about random things that no one cares about but me, and a lot of the time I vent.  Its like an internet diary that everyone gets to read. 

I get to...
BRAG ABOUT MY AWESOME HUSBAND!
VENT ABOUT WORK, TRAFFIC, MISTAKES I MAKE, AND WHATEVER ELSE I NEED TO
INFORM PEOPLE OF FUN OR IMPORTANT THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO OUR TINY LITTLE FAMILY OR OUR EXTENDED FAMILY
RELIVE FUN WEEKENDS
RECOMMEND BOOKS OR MOVIES... 
and so much more! 

I LOVE BLOGGING! 

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny Barbie! I'm a total addict too! It's just so fun to see how everyone is doing and what exciting things they have going on in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so add some pics girl! i totally know what you mean about the whole blog thing. I love to see what everyone is up to!

    ReplyDelete