Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Seven.

Day 7:

My dream wedding.

 
I loved my wedding day. I loved my wedding. I would change a few things though, and most of them have to do with having more money (which in light of the fact that I have myself an ETERNAL companion, money doesn't really matter.) But here it goes anyways.

1. I would've found the money to have the reception at a real reception hall. 

2. I would've had a garter toss.

3. I would've had a sit down dinner (I did have one in NY, but I would've liked on here, on my wedding day.)

4. I wouldn't have left so early, and I would've stayed in my dress for the "departure" photos. 

Other than that my day was perfect. Oh, one more, I wouldn't have burned myself that morning. But really, other than that I had a great day. A free ceremony in the most beautiful location ever. Surrounded by family. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment