Sunday, February 6, 2011

My husband rocks...

Just within the last few months my dad, my mom and my husband have all lost jobs. For a while it was really disheartening because I felt like we were all taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Matt's official last day of work was January 29th. Comcast laid him and approximately 350 other people off. Only to hire a bunch of "new" people on to do collections, rather than just switch everyone who worked there already over. Luckily for us, Matt is awesome. A good friend of ours informed us her employer was looking for a new employee to replace one that had gotten a promotion. Matt applied, interviewed twice and finally got offered the job. I'm so proud of him for applying himself, and not waiting until we were on unemployment to start looking for more work. Matt will start his new job on Valentines Day and we will celebrate this new chapter and Valentines Day with a nice dinner. Love you Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment