Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day Twenty Two.

Day 22:


A letter to someone who has hurt me recently.

Dear friend who must remain unnamed,

          I heard some things that you told someone about me and a few of our other friends. Its not WHAT you said that hurt me, its the fact that you said them at all. I'm not going to confront you about this because it would cause more drama than I'd like to handle right now, and I'm hoping that you grow up really soon. I forgive you.


                                                                                           Your friend,
                                                                                                         Barbara


P.S. Having a thin, rockin' body is not the only way to land a husband. Usually a great personality helps too.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fade ... and when we hit our old age, we will all have wrinkly skin and saggy boobs and we will have to rely on our personality ... and youre beautiful inside and out ... And Im rambling .... but I LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Thanks Jenn. You're 110% right. :)

    ReplyDelete