Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Twenty Three

Day 23:

15 Facts about Me.

1. I have the World's Best Husband.
2. I'm a nanny (again)
3. I'm from California, and I miss it like crazy.
4. If I could have pizza for every meal, I would.
5. I love taking naps. I could nap all day. But then I wouldn't accomplish much.
6. My blogger won't return the cursor to the top of the next line when I push the enter key. It puts it back to the beginning of the line I just typed and it is annoying me.
7. Matt and I are hoping to be back out on our own by June.
8. Matt and I are going to NY sometime this summer because we haven't been back in almost 2 years. 
9. If I could make a house out of Diet Coke and cheese, I'd do it. In a heartbeat.
10. I'm very opinionated, and sometimes, what some would call a B*$#@. But that's ok, I'm proud of it.
11. I'm just now putting together an album of our wedding photos. Our friends bought us a nice engraved album from Things Remembered for a wedding gift, and I'm just now filling it.
12. ULTA is my new favorite store, I'm pretty much obsessed with hair, skin and face care.
13. I go to the gym at least 4 times a week and work out for at least an hour.
14. I'll be at my healthy goal weight when I've lost 45 more pounds.
15. There is this chick at the gym that's super in shape and has really nice tone. She's my idol, even though I don't talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment