Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday Madness.

Saturday was such a good day! It started with a great work out at the gym. Then Matt and I went to get our estimate to fix the whole that is in the car door thanks to someone losing a screw driver on the freeway. My agent first told me it would just be a $100 dollar deductible and wouldn't infect our insurance because its a 'comprehensive' claim, not a collision claim. Then when I called and actually filed the claim, the person on the phone said it was a $500 deductible, and we were bummed, but still worth it if it keeps the car door from rusting out, and then yesterday when we got our estimate we found out it is indeed a $100 deductible! Score! Then we hit up Precision Mountainwear and got Matt and myself nice coats, Matt needed one because he was going snow boarding that night. Then we hit up REI to see if they'd have snow pants for Matt, and they did. Now that we had all Matt's snow gear we grabbed some lunch at a new place by our house called Culver's. It was D-E-L-ICIOUS. They do fried chicken, burgers, and custard. MMMM. After that, since it was still early we decided to take the Mustang to CarMax to see if they'd by it and they did! We got $1500 for it, which was about what I expected. We apparently would have gotten more, but the car had been in an accident in 2001 that we didn't know about, and had frame damage, but oh well, I'm not complaining. Then it was off to meet our besties so the boys could go snow board and Jenn and I could get in some retail therapy. We hit up, Old Navy, Tai Pan and Ikea. All three stores I love. We headed back to Matt and Jenn's and watched The Prince of Persia which I love, Jake Gyllenhall is smokin' hot. :D Fun night had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment