Sunday, November 9, 2014

100 Day Songs Challenge 18/19

Day 18: A song from the year you were born. Man, 1986. What a great year, though I'm probably only slightly biased. :)


Robert Palmer-- 'Addicted To Love'. I LOVE this song. It makes me want to dance! And maybe strut on a catwalk in something sexy... thank you Robert Palmer, thank you.


Day 19: A song you think most people would like. Ok-- I feel like most people love 'Queen'. I mean how can you not? They have some of the most popular songs in today's culture... STILL! Everyone knows, 'We Will Rock You' and 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. They have SO many great songs. One of my favorites I heard in a Coca-Cola commercial a few years back. It's a more "recent" song of theirs'. My mom didn't really love their later stuff, and while I too, am partial to their earlier sound this song just makes me happy. Who doesn't feel like breaking free once in awhile, and who doesn't want to see Freddy Mercury vacuuming in a mini skirt? SO here you go.

Queen-- 'I Want to Break Free'


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment