Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 20-- A good 80's song

For day 20 of the glorious, 100 Day Song Challenge I need to share with you a good 80's song. I shared one for day 18 but I guess I can share another. The 80's did have some good tunes.

Here's one from 1983-- the year Matt was born. It was recently used in the movie "13 Going On 30". LOVE that movie.


Talking Heads-- "Burning Down The House"

Pretty much one of the most awesome songs out there. I can't for the LIFE of me figure out why, in the movie I mentioned above, when "Matt" puts the song on at "Jenna's" birthday the kids don't start crunking! (Ok, I know why they don't crunk, it's a stupid dance, and it didn't exist yet...) When I hear this song I just want to bob my head and rock out! Enjoy the awesome 80's... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment