Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 21- A Song with a Name in it.

A name, a name. What's in a name.... just kidding. So, my song won't be as obvious because the name in my song, isn't really a name, but since a name is just another "proper noun" I'm thinking this works.


AFI- 'Miss Murder'. I love AFI so hard it's truly awe inspiring. I went to Warped Tour in 2003 and had the opportunity to see them live BUT I wanted to see Eve 6 too, and while they were supposed to come on BEFORE AFI on a different stage their tour bus had problems and they were late to the show and we stuck around because I was sure that I would never get another opportunity to see Eve 6 if I didn't see them then. Needless to say, we missed AFI and then they stopped touring because Davey Havoc had a cyst on his vocal cords. And then I stopped going to shows because I got busy and poorer. Anyway, SOMEDAY I'll see them live and my life will be complete. Enjoy--xo

No comments:

Post a Comment