Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day's 22 & 23

Day 22- A song over 7 minutes long.

I've already explained the soft spot in my heart for classic music. Be it rock, r&b, blues, bluegrass whatever. I was born in the wrong era... but I also wasn't because I like quite a bit of the music that's been produced in my 28 years. Anyway-- this was a no-brainer for me.


Bob Dylan- "Idiot Wind" off of one of my favorite albums ever. I picked this song because it meets the requirement (duh) but also because I love Bob Dylan, and who hasn't had to deal with "Idiot Wind"? Pretty much everyone has. We all know someone, from whom the Idiot Wind blows every time they open their mouth. Just sayin... it's true.

Day 23- A song with no lyrics. I'm taking it old school. LIKE REALLY OLD SCHOOL with this one because I also appreciate the REAL CLASSICAL stuff. So chew on this readers.


Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. It's hauntingly beautiful. Just amazing really. Take care until I share the next song with you. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment