Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 11/100 Song Challenge

Day 11-- A song from an artist I'm attracted to. Hmmmm... Ok. You're all about to get a taste of the Utah in me with this one. I'd never listened to country music ever until I moved here and let me tell you-- there are some damn fine country boys making music out there. 


Luke Bryan- Play It Again. Luke Bryan... aaaah. Tall drink of water right there. I'd shake it for him if he asked me, and take a ride in his big, black, jacked up truck and I'd probably have fake babies with him, Peeta and Katniss style if he offered. Plus, who hasn't sat around all night waiting for their favorite song to come on the radio? Especially if you wanted to record it and make a mix tape? Ok-- maybe I'm showing my age with the mix tape reference but still. Even if you don't like country music Luke Bryan is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment