Friday, November 7, 2014

Days 16 & 17

Day 16-- A song you like, but a friend hates.


Lady Antebellum- Downtown
I'm purely guessing here and hoping that I'm right. My good friend Krista has pretty good taste in music ;), but she doesn't like country... so it can't be THAT good (just kidding Krista!). Anyway, here's the song I picked and I'm just figuring that since it's a country song, she hates it. I'm probably right. I'm like, a psychic or something... haha.

Day 17-- A song from a movie.
But there's SO many movies, and songs. It's too hard to pick just one! Ok-- so I mentioned 'The Goonies' in an earlier post, and so why not a song from that movie!?


Cyndi Lauper-- 'The Goonies' Are Good Enough' This song is my childhood. Just listen to the awesome 80's-ness.

**Bonus song** I couldn't pick just one song from a movie so, here you go.


'Time Warp' from Rocky Horror Picture Show. If this song doesn't make you want to dance, you have no soul! P.S.-- Columbia is my favorite character in the movie. She's so melodramatic!
Enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment